I am constantly scouring the internet for good stuff to use in my crafts or just in my daily life. Here are a few that I have found worth sharing.
- Go to Dover Publications and sign up for their free sampler via email. Once a week you’ll get freebies (clip art, pictures, coloring pages, etc.) to use for whatever you want.
- You can get free business cards from Vistaprint if you agree to have their logo (small) on your business cards. For those of us just starting out, it’s not a bad deal! I believe you just have to pay shipping.
- If you’re in need of someone to get you motivated to get in shape, check out Team Beachbody and sign up for free. My great friend Susannah will help you reach your fitness goals!
- Check out HMN (Handmade News). It’s a great site to learn new crafts and enhance the ones you already practice. For Artisans by Artisans.
- Another great “crafty” site is Craftser. Jump right into their forums where you can learn new techniques, get great tutes and meet other crafty folks.
- And of course, who can forget Art Fire! Unlike Etsy or other sites, you don’t have to pay to list your items. They also have great tools for marketing and meeting other crafters/artists.
Got any to share? Please feel free to post a comment!